My Favorite Quotes on Education
Regardless of your position on the state of our educational system, I am sure that we can all agree that people need education. How they are educated leads to different opinions and philosophies. As a homeschooling mom as well as a certified teacher for public education, education has always been one of my interests. So, I wanted to share five of my favorite quotes on education by arguably very smart and famous people.
1. I have never let my schooling interfere with my education. Mark Twain
2. Thank goodness I was never sent to school; it would have rubbed off some of the originality. Beatrix Potter
3. Education is not a preparation for life; education is life itself. John Dewey
4. Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing it is stupid. Albert Einstein
5. A room without books is like a body without a soul. Cicero
I hope you have enjoyed these quotes. If you like any of these and would like a widget for your website or blog, then click here to go to Daily Learners. They have most of these quotes with a picture on a widget for free. Have fun picking one out.
If you have a favorite quote that I have overlooked, please let me know. Send it to me via my contact page and include the person who said it. If I get enough quotes, I will post my reader’s favorites. Until then, have a great weekend!